Design ReviewFirst Run application design don't have 'Wow' factor but it's also not ugly. You will find inconsistency in many screens. At first, the application will impress you with splash screen and login / signup screen. Sign In / Signup screen's design looks perfect with social login options as well as manual signup and sign in options. You can also use this application without Sign In / Sign Up.
Here is my observation for the design
Sign Up or Sign In screen. Looks perfect. Application logo and background image are placed perfectly. Nice design to provide Social and manual login options.
When you click on Sign Up without typing anything, Application display message "Invalid Email ID" in toast. Message text and the way it is displayed, is not professional. There isn't any visual indication for wrong data (email or password). Application displays only Toast messages.
This is GPU Overdraw benchmark, It's good that only centre section is red. Read this link for more information about GPU Overdraw https://developer.android.com/tools/performance/debug-gpu-overdraw/index.html
SecuritySecurity is always major flow in Android application. In this application there are many security flows ranging from minor to serious.
Library, Framework & ServicesFollowing libraries, frameworks and services are integrated in the application.
- AChart Engine - http://www.achartengine.org/
- Amazon AWS - http://aws.amazon.com/mobile/sdk/
- AppVirality - https://www.appvirality.com/
- Facebook SDK - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/android/
- Flurry - https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/
- Mint Splunk - https://mint.splunk.com/
- Twitter4j - http://twitter4j.org/en/index.html
- Bolts-Android - https://github.com/BoltsFramework/Bolts-Android
- Google Analytics - https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/android/v4/
Android Manifest Statics
- Package Name: com.firstrun.prototyze
- Version Code: 21
- Version Name: 5.0.1-1624448
- Support Screen: Any
- GCM: Yes
- User Permission: 17
- Activity: 23
- Receiver: 6
- Service: 3
- Meta Data: 5