Android SDK shipped with many tools for development but sometime situation occur that application works perfect when you test. When you provide APK to client then error occur. How do you identify where the error comes. It difficult because usually clients are non-technical person. clients might be in another country. In these situation you can suggest your client to follow following steps to collect application crash logs.
- Download & Install Log collector app from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xtralogic.android.logcollector&feature=search_result on device.
- Now run application which you want to Test for crash logs.
- Whenever application crashes, start Log Collector application.
- It will ask you for sending options for crash logs, choose gmail app.
- write recipient email id and send the email.